Our Preadmission Screening (PAS) and Independent Service Coordination program will assist you.
These services include:
- Determination of Eligibility For Children’s Programs
- Enrollment in the PUNS (Prioritization of Urgency Of Need for Services) The State’s Waiting List
- Information & Referral
- Intake and Determination of Eligibility
- Assistance in Developing a Service Plan
- Information About Options in the Service System
- Exploration and Offering of Choices
- Referrals to Preferred Service providers
- Help in Obtaining Funding from the State
- Instruction in Self Advocacy
- Assistance in Emergency Situations.