3 to 18 years old
Resources available for your age group
Our Child & Adolescent Service Coordination program will assist you.
For children ages 3 to 18 who have been diagnosed with or are suspected to have a developmental disability and are seeking services and support
These services include:
- Determination of Eligibility For Children’s Programs
- Enrollment in the Children’s Waiver, if eligible and meet funding criteria
- Coordination With School Districts and Other Services
- Parent Advocacy Training.
- Enrollment in the PUNS (Prioritization of Urgency Of Need for Services) The State’s Waiting List
- Information and Referral
- Assistance in Developing a Person-Centered Service Plan
- Information About Options in the Service System
- Exploration and Offering of Choices
- Referrals to Preferred Service providers
- Help in Obtaining Funding from the State
- Instruction in Self Advocacy
- Assistance in Emergency Situations.