Below is a link to our career opportunities
Service, Inc of Illinois is expanding!
We are seeking high energy, organized, and compassionate people to join our team. If this is you, we invite you to apply and join our talented team of nearly 200 professionals providing advocacy for and supporting individuals with Developmental Disabilities!
We believe that each of our staff members are essential to our organization and the people that we serve. We strive to provide a flexible, rewarding environment for all so that everyone is enabled to reach their highest potential. We offer fantastic benefits, great work/life balance, and the opportunity for career growth.
What makes Service Inc one of the best social service agencies to work for:
- A team of nearly 200 compassionate, caring people covering 17 counties in Illinois
- Regular Monday through Friday schedule
- No on-call requirement and no weekend work schedule
- Telework opportunities offered on both a part-time and full-time basis
- Potential to earn a year-end performance-based bonus annually
- Enjoy a career with opportunities for internal promotions – all internal promotions from entry level to executive level are based on job knowledge and performance
- 401K Plan with 100% immediate vesting and generous company match
- Basic life insurance and long-term disability plans provided by agency at no cost to the employee with additional coverages available
- Excellent affordable health insurance with 5 different options to choose from, all of which offer no copay virtual visits.
- Quality dental, vision, and short-term disability coverages available
- Generous paid time off (PTO) policy of 32 paid days off annually: includes 20 days PTO, 10 paid holidays plus 2 floating holidays per year
- Confidential Employee Assistance Program available at no cost
- Potential for loan forgiveness through the Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program (PSLF)